Blue Protective Gear - Jobs
Current Job Openings
Human Resource Executive
- Recruitment of New Employees from Naukari.com, Indeed etc...
- Arranging Interviews & Maintaining Data for the same
- Maintaining KYC of all the factory & office employees.
- Daily time keeping & reporting
- Maintaining Salary sheet and CTC structure of all the employee.
- To make and maintain HR policy
- Legal Liasioning with government offices, like factory inspector, PF office, GPCB etc…
- Maintaining registers as per government's norms
- Effective handling of employees & worker's problems
- Knowledge of factory Act, PF Act, welfare Act Etc.
- Knowledge of PT registration, formalities and statutory requirement for various certificates by the government.
- Knowledge of formalities from the Selection of employee’s upto full and final settlement.
- Dealing with labour contractors, security services, housekeeping etc.
- Knowledge of Training Programme for new candidates
- Knowledge of Performance analysis on a quarterly or annual basis for the company employees.
- Attending time to time company audits by factory inspector & PF inspector
- Ability to put all the records on computer for ease of working
- Ability to report on a daily basis for the work done as well as for the pending works.
Candidate Profile and
- Employee Interview, Recruitment, Selection and Documentation formalities till full and final settlement for the employee.
- Monitoring and reviewing employee performance
- To create discipline and punctuality among employees team for the plant.
- To create healthy and creative Work Culture in the plant.
- To reduce the unnecessary factory expenses.
- Maintaining presence record Payroll, CTC Structure, KYC's of the Employees, Salary Records, and records as per the requirement of the government.
- To ensure Workman Compensation, Insurance policy, etc. for all employees.
- Maintaining PF records, Factory Act, Labor License and all other Government related records and compliance.
- Time Keeping Records, Attendance Records of all employees working in the organization including contract manpower.
- Co-ordinate with Various Contractors security agency labor contractor, housekeeping contractor, Transport contractor for the smooth functioning of Plant.
- Responsible for Invoice Clearances of all Manpower Supplying Agencies and contractor.
- Candidate must have worked in a MSME Manufacturing factory Setup.
- Responsible, Flexible, Honest, Time discipline and Dedicated to his work
- Candidate must perform as per the factory requirement
- Someone who can deliver as per the plant requirement.
- Candidate must be confidant to Communicate clearly and effectively with all the Employees of the plant.
- Candidate should be able to work independently without being followed up.
- Candidate should join immediately or within 10-15 days
- Register handling
- Attendance report
- Timekeeping & OT Management
- Advance payment issuance
- Employee Grievance management
- Employee performance analysis.
- Policy management
- Night production planning
- Orientation & training
- Offer/appointment/confirmation/termination letters
- Contractor management
- Hiring & exit formalities
- Incentive planning & disbursement
- Candidate interview and selection.
- ITI & diploma candidatures
- Salary disbursement
- Festival preparations
- Talent management & employee hiring